WELCOME TO FORTUNE VALLEY NFS
Where the stakes are always high
About this game
Get on a roll and win big with risk-versus reward gameplay. The return of cop chases means the stakes have never been higher
Live out an action driving fantasy
Play thought an explosive adventure as three distinct characters united by one common goal : revenge
Build unique rides with deeper performance and visual customization than ever before
- Cop AI; the cops are more agressive than before : New and improved cop AI ensures they’ll be working together as a unit, utilizing maneuvers as a group and adapting their behavior based on your speed
- There is much more to gain; Feeling confident, place a side bet : keep the faith in your driving ability and win big by placing a side bet before each event. Win the bet, and the event, and you’ll drive away with a reward, fail and you drive with nothing.
- Autolog Recommandations : In the gambler’s paradise of fortune valley you’ll always have someone betting against you. Regardless in the challenge comes from an unknown rival or close friend, beat the competition to take their place on the leader-board.
Tyler “Ty” Morgan
A natural-born racer, Ty possesses killer racing instincts and an unwavering will to win that make him a formidable opponent whether in a street race or on the drag strip. When Ty and his crew are betrayed, he will turn this relentless focus towards one single goal: payback.
Sean “Mac” McAlister
Mac is the crew’s drift and off-road specialist, a happy-go-lucky driver with a flashy, unpredictable style. He loves getting down and dirty on the trail, or executing that flawless line around a tight corner… all while trash-talking his opponents into submission.
Jessica “Jess” Miller
ess is a runner, a driver for hire to the rich and infamous who can get you out of trouble no matter how volatile the situation. She’s the most level-headed of the crew, and although she’s fiercely independent, she’s always ready to bust her friends out of trouble. Jess spends most of her time performing high-risk, high-reward jobs for Silver Rock’s underworld.
Ravindra “Rav” Chaudhry
Rav is the crew’s mechanical genius. Although he rarely steps out of his workshop, he lets the crew use his garage out in the desert and helps them tune up their rides. Rav is an artiste who prefers the company of an engine block to that of other human beings, except for Ty, Mac and Jess, whom he considers family.
Lina Navarro is the House’s representative on the street racing scene. Although she’s one of Fortune Valley’s top technical racers, she prefers to rely on her street smarts to get ahead. Navarro is determined to win at all costs—even if it means rigging the odds in her favor.
Marcus “The Gambler” Weir
Marcus Weir, known as “the Gambler,” is the apex predator of the Silver Rock casino scene. A relentless risk-taker with a taste for long shots and impossible odds, he has risen through the Fortune Valley scene through wits and guts alone. Whether he intends to bet on the crew or against them, only time will tell.
Ways to play
- The Racer : Poot your foot to the floor and never hold back. Bring home the win, speed is everything.
- The Wheelman : Perform high risk, high reward jobs, just keep a look out for the cops.
- The Showman : Head Off-Road and kick up the sand and dust, don’t let the tarmac contain you.
Release date : 10 Nov, 2017
File Size: 14 GB
Platform: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows
Developer : Ghost games
Processor: Intel i3 6300 @ 3.8GHz or AMD FX 8150 @ 3.6GHz
Memory: 6GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 or equivalent DX11 compatible GPU with 2GB of memory
Download the game from the download button below..
source : ea.com